Monday, July 6, 2009

Dos Taquitos

http://www.dostaquitosnc.com/

Um......I have a new obsession and I thought I would share it with the world. Josh as you know lives in Raleigh.....and has introduced me to an awesome Mexican restaurant called: Dos Taquitos. Now the environment is eclectic and very unique...you would never know you were in Raleigh. When I first went with Josh and our friend Laurie, I played it safe and ordered the chicken Quesadilla. However,they both raved about the steak tacos. I thought... "what is the big deal anyway .. I don't even eat a lot of red meat." Well....the next time I went back.....I tried them...and let's just say the rest is history.

These steak tacos are so good that I dream about them. Literally. Words do not do them justice. So the next time you are in Raleigh....be sure to check out this great little treat and be sure to top it off with one (or two...maybe three) of their yummy margaritas too!

Ole'

JAR

No comments:

Post a Comment