Thursday, July 9, 2009

Missing Poo!


Oh how I love my Winston (poo is his nickname)! And as I prepare to leave for a whole week to the beach with Josh, this will be the longest I have ever been away from my little man. Now I must admit, he will be in great hands as he will be staying with his Nana Ruggieri! What a relief....the thought of having to board him for a whole week just made my heart hurt. Granted his Vet has a wonderful boarding unit and the techs there are great....but they just cannot give him the love and attention that his Nana can!

I am going to miss this little guy.....all of his shedding, heavy breathing and obnoxious behavior! But most of all....I will miss his unconditional love.However, I know he is going to have a great time with Nana taking long walks, eating special treats and getting some one on one attention that he so desperately loves!!

Thanks again to Nana for taking Winston for the week! Ahh Poo!

JAR

1 comment: