Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The First Post

Welcome to my world. So as I read about the lives of others in the world of blogging...I thought it was only appropriate to step up to the plate and try it out. So here goes it! A blog about a single southern gal living in this crazy world. Nothing fancy....just sharing my thoughts on love, life, politics, sports and occasionally my family (sorry fam!). Perhaps it could be the 2009 virtual version of Carrie from Sex and the City....minus the cool shoes and Mr. Big!



I invite you to share your thoughts about my rants and raves ....and I always welcome constructive criticism. So before I go forward ...perhaps I should tell you a little about me. I am 32, single and live with the most adorable and sometimes mischief little pug Winston. He is by far the greatest gift I have ever given myself and you will hear a great deal about him...I am sure.








I am the oldest of four kids (or should I say "grown" children). Being the oldest has its perks....but it also has its downfalls as well (that is for another post). My brother Joe lives in New York City and is newly married to a wonderful gal by the name of Kerry (yes...that would be Kerry Ruggieri!). We love to make fun of her for that. She is by far one of the coolest people I know. My sister Lynn lives in Boston and is also newly married to a swell guy by the name of Michael Beahm. He treats her like a princess and he has adjusted well to the madness of this thing we called family. Finally my youngest sibling is Mike and he lives in Charlotte. He is by far the funniest out of all of my siblings...and scary for him, the most like me. Fortunately I have a great family and blessed to get along with all of them (most of the time). I can't wait to share more stories about each of them!


I also have two amazing parents, Mauro and Katie. They have been married 35 year this June and I could not imagine having better role models to look up to. Now I am sure they would have very nice things to say about me. But if you were to really get them to talk....they probably could tell you some good stories....and not so flattering ones as well. Again....those are for other posts. All in all, I think I was dealt a pretty good hand when it comes to the family card. I am very grateful.



As for me. Well I try to work hard and play even harder. As I move forward with this blog I will share more about what I love most about life and what I want most out of it......so stay tuned!


4 comments:

  1. Um, I am very excited about this blog! You are such a good writer and I cannot to hear your thoughts...like I don't hear them already :)
    Love you!
    ~Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. should be very interesting....... Have fun!!

    Love Betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. off to a good start - I'm going to enjoy reading this. good job - love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. This should be very interesting. So far so good
    Love Margie

    ReplyDelete