Friday, March 13, 2009

TGIF

I thought I would NEVER survive this week! This has been a long one. Maybe it's due to the fact it was 79 degrees on Monday and now it is 49 degrees....I literally feel like I am living in two worlds! AND...I am still fighting off a two day stomach bug. Yuck! AND when I finally get my appetite back...it's Friday and I can't have meat. Go figure.



So to make me happy....I decided to go through some wedding pictures today of both Lynn's wedding and Joe's wedding to decide which ones I wanted to purchase and frame. Every time I see this picture of Mike and I just laugh. Because truth be told....it was my only sip (yep..sip) of beer that I had the entire wedding. I was the official "DD" of the night...so I did not get to enjoy the Red Oak like the others (Mike, Joe). However....a nice cold beer would be great about now.



Have a great weekend.....and GO HEELS!

No comments:

Post a Comment